100 N. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
EducationLL.M., George Washington University Law School, 2010
J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2006, Associate Editor, Temple International and Comparative Law Journal
B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, Rutgers University, Rutgers College, 2003
Third Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
I empower ambition when I counsel a company to think twice about launching into heated litigation and instead choose to direct the company’s resources and energy into a revenue-producing endeavor.
Knowing when and when not to litigate takes sound judgment and acute business sense. I have empowered many companies, both large and start-ups, by helping them avoid litigation while at other times advocating a full-press offensive when litigation becomes the most effective means of recovering from a wrongdoer.
My PRactice Areas are:
I HAVE WORKED WITH:
- One of the world’s largest international trucking logistics companies.
- A trade organization enforcing the copyrights of some of the world’s best-known software companies.
- Philadelphia taxicab companies in disputes against the PPA, PUC, and among competing taxicab companies; and in defending from bank's taxicab medallion collection efforts.
- The Philadelphia area’s most well-recognized tech, life sciences, energy, and internet startups.
MY GREATEST STRENGTHS ARE:
- Crafting litigation strategies that will have the hardest-hitting impact while not breaking the bank.
- Maintaining a high success rate in dispositive motion filings.
- Negotiation — I negotiate settlements every day, so not only am I skilled in it, but I also enjoy getting the most for my clients.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW:
- I was selected as a Rising Star by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine.
- I secured the largest settlement in the history of a software trade organization’s copyright enforcement efforts.
WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUELY ME IS:
- I speak Spanish fluently.
- I enjoy eating spicy foods, the spicier the better.
Professional & Community Activities
- Treasurer and Board Member, Mexican Cultural Center
- Co-Chair, Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey Super Sunday 2017
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts
- Former Facilities Committee Member, YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties
- Former Vice Chair, Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey Young Adult Division (YAD)
- Former Co-Director, AlmaLinks (Philadelphia Chapter)
Industries of Focus
- Life Sciences
- Real Estate
- Alternative Energy
- Internet & eCommerce
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Solar Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Regulatory Law
- Real Estate Disputes
- General Business & Corporate Counseling